Stafford Hope Center is privileged to be a Toys for Tots distribution site since 2010. We have distributed toys to well over 325 children who otherwise would have had a very limited Christmas. We can’t wait to see what the 2013 Christmas season has in store. If you would like to apply for toys for your child/children, please read these instructions and complete the form below.
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE A COPY OF THE CHILDS BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PROOF OF BIRTH LETTER OR WE WILL BE UNABLE TO SECURE TOYS FOR THAT CHILD.
Toys for Tots is a program started back in 1947 by Major Bill Hendricks in Los Angeles, California. Major Hendricks wanted to give a toy to a needy child, but there was no organization at the time prepared to accomplish this mission, so the Marine Corps Reserve began this program. Since 1947, the Marine Corps Reserve has collected toys each year from the local communities, sorted them by age and gender groups, and redistributed them back among the local communities. Stafford Hope Center is PROUD to partner with the Marine Corps Reserve and the Toys for Tots Foundation. If you are a parent or legal guardian struggling to provide toys for your newborn to 14 year old child/children, it would be a privilege for us to assist. Registration for 2013 season is now CLOSED.
For all approved applicants, “Toys for Tots” toys can be picked up at Stafford Hope Center on:
- A through L – Saturday December 14th from 1:00PM – 3:00PM for applicants with the last name of A through L (first letter of last name)
- M through Z – Sunday December 15th from 2:00PM – 3:30PM for applicants with the last name of M through Z (first letter of last name)
- Monday December 16th from 4:15PM – 6:00PM make-up / back-up date for EVERYONE who couldn’t pick up on the 15th or 16th
Photo identification will be required for all applicants picking up toys.
Stafford Hope Center is located at 32 Bells Hill Rd. in Stafford, Virginia. Our telephone number is (540)720-3663.
If you have any questions, please email us and we will assist you as quickly as possible
|Name||Number of Children|
Registration for the 2013 Toys for Tots season is now CLOSED. For those who registered, all of the required paperwork MUST be provided to Stafford Hope Center. No Exceptions.
- A copy of a valid birth certificate is required for EACH child you are requesting assistance for.
- Toys will not be available for distribution until the second or third week of December. It is important you provide either a valid and working phone number OR email so we may stay in contact with you about important dates and times.
- We no longer offer the option to upload your birth records. A copy of all certificates should be hand delivered or mailed to the below address during our normal hours of operation. NAMES ON THE CERTIFICATES MUST MATCH THE NAMES YOU ENTER OF THE FORM BELOW.
- You must live in Stafford, Fredericksburg, or Quantico (or immediate surrounding counties)Mail or deliver documentation to:
Stafford Hope Center Inc
32 Bells Hill Road
Stafford, VA 22554
REGISTRATION FORM: (Closed)